Saturday, June 23, 2007

and i realised, everytime i want to pen down my thoughts,
i'll have insufficient time.

and when i don't wanna, there's loads of free time.
please educate me on time management,

but i'm currently, not feeling to well.
not physically though, i've been whining about an unknown person to my friend just now,
no points for guessing who, i think i had enough of that :D

i saw a scene in tampines mall just now that really grabbed my attention,
a young woman shouting at her mate, with the most. scary tone, ever.
"i don't care if you care! i don't care about you!"

okay. i'll just leave it at that, but ain't it really a pity? ):
acks, that's just an emotional portion getting into me,

sometimes i really, really want to just. well, okay i'll stop before you die of my emo-ness.
it can spread =X

have yourself a nice little break, while i attempt to complete my homework.
yes, and again please teach me more about time management.
i'm ready to listen.

and i'll try my best next term :D
please strike msn off my list, its a definite killer.

EMMA

No comments: